Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 7 November 2011

Info Post

Nominating has ended and TODAY the polls open to vote for your favorite blogs at HSBA! Thank you for those who nominated me, I am truly honored and appreciative!

Would you consider popping over & voting for me in the category of Favorite New Blog? That’s me – a newbie! But I am amazed at how far I’ve come in several months: the 1500 hits a day, the follower, the wonderful friends who take the time to comment, the participation in our weekly TGIF Linky Party, and the number of ideas & free printables I’ve already amassed to share!

 

hsba nominee button

  • All you do is click Living Life Intentionally & vote! You do not need to sign-up or enter an email address or anything
  • You can do a category at a time (so go ahead & vote for me & then take time to think about the other categories =-)
  • You can vote once for everyone in your house (I guess my 1 year old gets a vote too!)
  • Voting is only open November 7-18th only

Here are the other categories you can vote on:

1. Best Homeschool Mom Blog
2. Best Homeschool Dad Blog
3. Best Blog Design
4. Best Photos
5. Best Crafts, Plans & Projects Blog
6. Best Family or Group Blog
7. Best Encourager
8. Best Current Events, Opinions or Politics Blog
9. Best Homemaking or Recipes Blog
10. Best Teen Blog
11. Funniest Homeschool Blog
12. Best Special Needs Blogger
13. Best Homeschool Vlogger
14. Best Variety
15. Best Thrifty Homeschooler
16. Best SUPER-HOMESCHOOLER
17. Best Nitty-Gritty Homeschool Blog
18. Best NEW Homeschool Blog
19. Best Homeschooling Methods Blog
20. Best Homeschooling Nature/Field Trip Blog

Who am I voting for?

I don’t want to taint your opinion on who you should vote for. But let me share with you a couple of my favorite blogs that I will be looking to recognize! If your blog was nominated & you are one of my readers let me know so I can go check you out! 

  • Homeschool Creations
  • 1+1+1=1
  • Confessions of a Homeschooler

Thank you for your consideration! I am looking forward to checking out some new blogs when the list comes out at the end!

0 comments:

Post a Comment