Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 17 November 2011

Info Post
Photobucket
I hope you had a chance to check out the many wonderful ideas last week! Thanks for linking up & sharing your creativity with the rest of us! Here were a couple posts that stood out to me. (And I have a couple tucked away for a rainy day!) If you haven’t already checked these out,  just click on a featured box below - you DON’T WANT TO MISS THESE!
If I featured you below, GRAB A BUTTON!! Thanks so much for sharing!
NEW!! There is now a SPECIAL button if you are featured more than once.
I will email recipients the code, but here is what it looks like =-)
Photobucket          how do i make a gif
 
featured week6-1   featured week6-2
featured week6-3  featured week6-2
featured week6-7  featured week6-6 
featuredweek6-7  featuredweek6-8

Thank Goodness It’s Friday!
Come link up at T.G.I.F. Linky Party #6
(2 weeks long)
Everyone is welcome! I will personally visit each link and comment! I will pick a couple really fun ideas from the links entered & feature them in the next Linky Party!
NOTE: Because Thanksgiving  falls next week and I know we will all be extra busy, our party will be open for two weeks!!
Photobucket       
  1. You can include pretty much anything that is kid friendly: what you did this week with your Tots, Preschooler, Homeschooler, Fieldtrips, etc., new family favorite recipe, fun craft ideas, you get the idea. Please no giveaways or store links – Thanks!
  2. Include my button (grab the TGIF button above) in either your post or your sidebar somewhere. (This will help more people find the Linky Party and we will get even more great ideas!!)
  3. Join the blog! (GFC, email, facebook, or if you want to really make my day - all of them!!) Not mandatory, but why wouldn’t you want to? You will find lots of ideas, free printables, inspiration, and recipes. (If you leave me a comment I’d be happy to follow you back)
  4. Link to the actual post, not just your blog homepage. That way everyone can find your post more easily.
  5. Share this with anyone you like. The more link-ups we get – the more ideas & inspiration for everyone! So feel free to like it (which will share it on facebook) or click on the sharing is caring below.
  6. Try to stop by at least 3 other links & comment. We all love comments – so let a couple seconds & let someone know you are visiting from TGIF =-)
  7. Have a holiday recipe? Link it up to our Christmas Cookie recipe Linky!!

 

image_thumb40

Click on image above for complete details & information on the 3 other ways you can enter to be a guest poster! To enter as a TGIF friend just leave a comment below letting me know you want to be a guest poster & the ‘address’ of your blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment