Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 24 November 2011

Info Post

image

With traveling & preparations to travel we didn’t have much time for school or crafting, but we did make t-shirts to wear for Thanksgiving (aren’t they cute!) and we read a lot of fun books about the first Thanksgiving & just silly Turkey books.

November 2011 311November 2011 312

November 2011 317image

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I know you have already planned your Thanksgiving menu, but I wanted to share with you what is typically on our Thanksgiving Menu & some of our favorite recipes! This year we are visiting extended family so besides getting to spend some quality time reconnecting with family, I’m off the hook for cooking dinner. It will be a nice change of pace, but I do enjoy cooking Thanksgiving dinner (gasp – I know).  I’ll share more about why it is not a big deal with a little planning before the big day next year, but for now I hope you enjoy some favorite recipes of ours.

Before (4)

Before (5)

Before (7)

Before (6)

I’d love to hear if you have a family favorite recipe or tradition! Happy Thanksgiving…… next up – CHRISTmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment