Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 25 November 2011

Info Post

With it being Black Friday and all I wanted to share a freebie with you! My Memories is generously giving us this free quick page! Just click on the picture to grab yours! Enjoy!!

STM_Freebie_Quick_Pages_1121_11_1

Don’t forget, you can always pick up your own My Memories Software (they have the new version 3 out!) at an amazing discounted price when you use my discount code STMMMS15146.  It would make a WONDERFUL Christmas present! Just click on the image below. Did you miss my review of this intuitive Scrapbooking & Crafting Software? Read it here

giveaway9

And here is a GREAT deal if you have an etsy shop, want more blog traffic, or are a vendor looking to get a lot of BANG for your buck! Our site gets an average of 1500 hits a day (according to blogger, not including my visits).  So as part of my Thank you for your 800 votes in the Homeschool Blog Awards, your readership, and your sweet comments on my blog I am offering a SWEET DEAL for those who want 125x125 spot on my site! If you are interested in this discounted blog advertising spot email me at livinglifeintentionallyblog@gmail.com . Offer Expires Dec 30, 2011.

1 month3 months6 months12 months

Hope you found lots of other great deals today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment