Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 9 November 2011

Info Post
holiday traditionsSo now that you have some springboard ideas of what to include in the advent calendar, here are some of my ideas for simple Advent calendar: drawers (this is what we use: you can fill it with candy or activities), ornaments (use a label on each to designate activity), box with popsicle sticks (box from Target dollar section; write activities on popsicle stick – doesn’t take very much space), and paper link (activity on each link; this is great for perceptualizing how much time until Christmas and is very inexpensive)
Advent Calendar drawersAdvent Calendar Christmas Bulbs
Advent Popsicle sticksPaper Chain Advent

 

Other super creative & crafty ideas from Pinterest. Click on a picture below to see the original post.

envelope advent calendar  Pinned Image  Pinned Image 
Pinned Image  Pinned Image
Pinned Image  Pinned Image  Pinned Image 
I hope you are inspired! I want to hear what you guys do for fun during the month of December too – please let me know in the comments section; I am always looking for more great ideas. Got a cool advent calendar – I want to see it! Leave me a link in the comments section.
No matter what you decide to do, now is the time to begin planning & preparing so you are ready to roll it out December one!

merry christmastradition series

0 comments:

Post a Comment