Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 10 August 2011

Info Post
Why I'm blogging (there has to be a reason why, right?)



I've had various people in my life tell me that I should blog or they wished I blogged so they could get ideas from me. For those of you who know me (and those of you who will feel like you know me through the blog), I am a creative type. I am happiest when I am planning, creating, or fleshing out one of my 'grandious' ideas. When I excitedly tell my husband that I have an idea he smiles and jokingly says, "How much is it going to cost me?" Now my ideas don't usually cost a lot of money; I am a thrifty penny-pincher. My ideas cost time - not in a bad way, but I get a little tunnel visioned as I plow ahead!



But back to why I'm going to blog. The Bible tells us that we are all members of one body with different gifts and abilities (Romans 12:4). I may not be the most creative person out there, but I do feel like God has blessed me with a creative mind & a passion for being intentional about training up & disciplining my children. I am also VERY intentional about making every day fun and memorable. We just don't know how long we have & as I've been told hundreds of times - the kids will grow up in a blink of an eye. So I intend to enjoy each moment to the fullest & leave my children with a childhood of memories & values to treasure.



So that is why I blog. To share my gifts & talents. I am not a talented writer & you will probably find spelling errors - I apologize in advance! But you will find a passionate heart, creative ideas, fun, and a lot of love for God & my family!



Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment