Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 10 August 2011

Info Post
When I am on modified bedrest (which has happened with all three of my pregnancies) I get bored very quickly. I have other kids to look after so even if I wanted to veg in front of the TV all day, I can't. So I knit, knit, and knit some more. Since I've gotten quicker knitting after I knit Tinkerbell's blanket and a half a dozen hats I still had time on my hands. So I decided to knit the kids sweaters.



Now I'd knit Goofy a vest a couple years back and that was pretty straightforward so I thought how hard can a sweater be!



Well, a vest is a lot easier. But the patience, time, and a couple do-overs I managed to figure it out. I loved the idea of coordinating my kiddos so I actually made them all snowman sweaters. Each snowman had a different color sweater. Here is the finished product:
The kids LOVE their sweaters & wear them proudly. I am so blessed!

Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment