Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 9 August 2011

Info Post
NO WAY! How did my baby turn 2?!?!? He is growing up waaaaaay too fast. But, since I can't slow it down.... I will just be more intentional about enjoying & relishing each day, achievement, smile, cuddle, laugh, and fun thing we do together.



My hubby's folks use to get them a cool shaped Mylar balloon every year for their birthday. His Mom would decorate their room & doorway with streamers while they were sleeping. It is a found memory my husband has of growing up & I loved the idea. So that is now our tradition too. We try to get the balloon in a shape of whatever their party is - so this year a train. When we heard Goofy was awake in the crib we came in with the balloons (we didn't leave them in there with him unsupervised!!) & presents. He was tickled with all the commotion!


I blew up 150 balloon to fill the living room for his birthday. It was so worth it - he thought it was hilarious! He spent all day crawling through & chasing the balloons!



The birthday boy in his conductor like shortalls.


His train cake. (http://www.amazon.com/Nordic-Ware-Platinum-Collection-Train/dp/B000UXPCF0/ref=sr_1_8?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1312922415&sr=1-8) My hubby & I used lots of different candy &pipping bags to make each car special & unique (just like Goofy is!).


The birthday boy in his throne =-)


We were blessed to be party of a great playgroup in this city. These 4 great mom & their kids were great friends for the almost 2 years we lived here.


Fun memories,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment