Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 9 August 2011

Info Post
I have always been a HUGE Winnie the Pooh fan, like my Mom was before me! There are pictures of my childhood room with Pooh on the walls! So it should not come as a surprise that each of my kids has had a Pooh Party! This time it was Minnie's time for a 2 year old Pooh Party.



The simple setting for our cake & games party. The Pooh Pinata was strung for the party!


The adjacent living room where the games & eating took place. I liked the streamers on the ceiling. It was simple & cheap to do, but I felt like added a lot of color & fun! The adults sat on chairs, but he kids had their own little table.


I found this blow up Pooh on clearance at Lowes for $7! Minnie LOVED it!


One of the games was Find Pooh! I printed off images of Pooh & hid them around the house (main level only). It was a wonderfully age-appropriate game!


 We played pin the tale on Eeyore! Again, I printed off a free image from online - I told you I loved to pinch pennies!


Minnie's cake! This was my first run with fondant & I LOVE it! I made all the flowers, trees, bees etc. and let them harden. then used toothpicks to let them hoover on the cake. If you are looking for a GREAT fondant recipe, try this: http://whatscookingamerica.net/PegW/Fondant.htm


Unfortunately, Minnie was getting all of her 2 year molars that week and was not her usual happy self. But she still talks about the party & how much fun it was..... even if we don't have but maybe one picture of her smiling.



Beth
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment