Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 8 August 2012

Info Post

image

Guess what? Today is my 1 year blog anniversary! Just one year ago today I posted for the very first time! So as a thank you for reading along, following, sharing my posts, taking the time to comment, and for helping this blog to get 4,000+ hits a day I wanted to give you guys a special treat – a {free} School Memories MEGA Pack! 

Just a couple months ago I shared how I was planning on recording all the milestones and fun & exciting things we do in our school year. But…. then I found these super cute school graphics from Scrappin Doodles and the wheels in my brain started turning.  I pictured super cute, colorful, even whimsical School Memory Pages. I wanted the pages to have details to help me remember what my kids were like during each of their school years, a spot for their signature, a place for a 3 1/2 x 5” picture, and more. So this is what I came up with. What do you think?

image

There is a page for each grade Preschool through 6th grade. Each grade has it’s own color scheme & theme, but keeps with the overall look of the pack. These sheets are perfect for public, traditional, or homeschooled kids!  (I will be working on a coordinating, less whimsical pack for 7th-12 grade in the near future!) Here is a better view of one of the pages:

2nd page

I would recommend you either store your School Memories Pages in a 3-ring binder or in file folders. Instructions for completing your project either way are included in the download. I have also included a supply list, ideas for what else to save, and coordinating labels for your folders.

 

But being the overachiever that I am I wanted to add a couple more things! I made a Coordinating Paper Add-On.  Each grade has:

  • Blank Coordinated Page (you could put pictures of the year, write your child a note, or whatever other creative thing you come up with)
  • Drawing Coordinated Page (It has space for your child’s name and a large box for them to draw a picture as a keepsake)
  • Lined Coordinated Page (Two different types of lines cover the 3rd coordinated page so your child can write a store, a note, or another school project)

image

Finally, I made a Homeschooler Add-on. I used the idea I shared a couple months ago of how to preserve all the fun things we do & what our children learn during homeschooling. These coordinating sheets cover all major subjects for you to add the details of your homeschool for your child & you to remember.

image

 

image

If you are looking for super cute graphics like I used here. Check out Scrappin Doodles. Their graphics, unlike most, can be used for free OR paid printable packs.

 

There you have it. Pretty cool, right? There are three parts to download:

And as I always I greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment