Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 1 August 2012

Info Post
Pinkalicious
By popular demand - I am releasing my Pinkalicious {free} Printable Pack first! I have a dozen or so ready to go, but will release them about one a month!

If you have a little girl (or boy) who loves Pinkalicious – they are going to LOVE this Pinkalicious Literature Based Pack!!  There are 40 pages with a variety of educational activities for children 2-6 years old.



image





Pinktastic Graphics were purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles.




If you use this pack and blog about it email me (livinglifeintentionallyblog (at) gmail.com) and I will link up your post here.








Looking for more {free} Preschool Printable Packs? Find mine here.




Did you like this pack? I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment