Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 28 August 2012

Info Post

I get questions weekly asking for help downloading my files. So here are the most common questions I get:

#1 - When I try to download I see Google Drive? It is indeed stored in Google Drive!  It is a quick, easy, and FREE way for me to share my creations with you! image

SOLUTION:

  1. You can download Google Drive (upper right blue button) and never have this problem again.
  2. Sign out of your account (1 out of 1000 says this fixes the problem) – no idea why!
  3. Make sure you are downloading from my site! If you share a family with someone else they will not be able to download it. I am grateful that Google Drive does this – it helps me ensure users comply with the terms of use =-)  I am sure you missed it by accident, take another quick read at the Term of Use =-)
  4. You can email me livinglifeintentionallyblog(at)gmail.com and I will email you the file. This option will take longer as I cannot promise how quickly I will get your free printable to you, you understand I’m a busy homeschooling Mom – but I’ll do my best to make it as quick as possible. The other problem, there are a couple of my freebies that are too large to email.

 

#2 – How do I save/print the file? This question has an easy answer – I’ll show you! Click on the upper left tab that says “File” then click on the button “Download” that is almost at the bottom.

image

Or you can Click the Print button to print off right away.

image

If you have anymore concerns or questions, please feel free to email me at livinglifeintentionallyblog(at)gmail.com. 

(NOTE: The @ in my email address is spelled out in paranthesis to help cut down spam.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment