Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 15 August 2012

Info Post

image

As I prepared for our long car trips I discovered File Folder Games! File Folder Games are activities that are contained in one folder. I put mine together using self-stick magnets & Velcro so they are totally self-contained and perfect for some educational fun in the car. I color coded my folders for ease of use – all our K/1st folders are blue and our Preschool folders are green (click to see post on top 8 Preschool File Folder Games).

Here are 7 favorite K/1st Grade  File Folder Games:

  • Skipping to Oregon – {free} from File Folder Fun helps kids practice skip counting by 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, and 10s while reinforcing the concept of the Oregon Trail.

May 2012 383

  • Monkey Money – {free} from File Folder Fun helps kids practice using money.

May 2012 386

May 2012 387

  • Dino Bones – {free} from File Folder Fun helps kids practice basic addition & subtraction math facts.

May 2012 388

  • Space Rhymes – {free} from File Folder Fun helps kids practice rhyming.

May 2012 397

  • Polar Picnic – {free} from File Folder Fun helps kids practice opposites.May 2012 398
  • Rain Showers – {free} from File Folder Fun helps kids work on consonant blends and diagraph recognition.

May 2012 391

 

Want to make your own? Click on the links above to go directly to the source to download your favorite file folder game then use these supplies to make your own!

In case you missed it, here are my favorite Preschool File Folder Games.

Do you have a favorite Early Elementary File Folder Game I missed? I hope this helps others save time searching around for good file folder games! Please tell me about it in the comments section!

0 comments:

Post a Comment