Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 1 December 2011

Info Post

image 

This came out so cute I just had to share it with you!!! First, paint your kids hand white (with Acrylic paint, the Crayola washable stuff just won’t cover very well).


November 2011 207

Put the ornament on your child’s hand and have them put their fingers up carefully. Put fingers back out and pull up ornament. Allow to dry (takes less than an hour!). Hint: If you put the balls on lids it keeps them steady.


November 2011 208November 2011 206


November 2011 209November 2011 211

The painting itself was a lot of fun! We used acrylic paint (we tried several different kinds, but this produced the best results). Minnie (almost 4) was not able to do the detailed painting herself, but she did enjoy painting an ornament freestyle. I put the faces, scarves, arms, & hats on Tinkerbell (1) and Minnie’s (almost 4) ornaments. Didn’t they turn out cute!?! I love that you can see their handprint when you look at it from the bottom. If you look straight on, it just looks like 5 cute snowman on a snowy ground. The 9 pack of plain ornaments was $2.50 at Walmart.  Wouldn’t this make a WONDERFUL gift for a grandparent!? ! Plus I am keeping one of each as a keepsake.


November 2011 215November 2011 219

Here is Goofy’s (6 years old) hand print snowman creation! He did the painting all my himself! I am keeping this ornament for me!! What a precious keepsake!!


November 2011 212 November 2011 222


Even if the fingers get smushed together (like one of Tinkerbell’s) you still make something cute….something like this. Although I’m sure a more crafty person might have some better looking solutions, but it worked for me. November 2011 224


 


Don’t miss my Holiday Traditions Series with everything you are going to need to make this holiday intentional! (click on image below)


 


holiday traditions






0 comments:

Post a Comment