Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 6 December 2011

Info Post

I created this preschool pack as on add-on to our week using the Curious George Preschool Pack. We plan to use the Curious George episode Signs Up (Season 2, Episode 6) where George learns that traffic signs mean different things. So we combined these two concepts  to make a truly child-guided preschool week.

traffic signs mini preschool pack. logo imagePDF

 

THE FREE Traffic Signs Preschool pack includes shapes, cutting & pasting, sign identification, shape meaning, color meaning, word tracing, matching, coloring, mapping activities, and lacing cards.

traffic signs what includes

UPDATE: Link updated to Google Docs 10/10/2012

Just click on images above to download pack. I would love to hear from you – you are my motivation to keep publishing the packs I make for my kiddos =-) So let me know what you think and if you blog about using it – I’d love to know =-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment