Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 1 December 2011

Info Post

how do i make a gif

Thanks to everyone who entered – there were a LOT of you! I wanted to pick everyone, but then it wouldn’t have been as special =-) We are all looking forward to your guest posts!! Can’t wait to see these ladies’ blogs, just click on the oval and go see their blog right away!

For everyone else, there was a lot of interest so I will try and have another opportunity to Guest Post in the near future =-) Also be looing for your questions answered over the next couple weeks. The first question was how to make a button with grab it code for your blog – that comes out Saturday!

 

image        image

image        image

 

If you are one of the lucky Guest Posters please email me (livinglifeintentionallyblog@gmail.com) with your blog button (if you would like it to be featured on my sidebar during the entire month of December) and let me know what you would like to post about (that way we don’t have any duplicates).  Then I can will email you the special Guest Poster button & chat about details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment