Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 22 December 2011

Info Post
snowman preschool pack blog imageDid you know TODAY, December 22nd is the first day of winter? Well, here’s a wintery (FREE) Snowman Preschool Pack just in time for Winter! This preschool pack has activities suitable for children from 2-7 years old. What’s inside?
  • Patterning & Sequencing with Snowmen
  • Read & Build words with SCRABBLE tiles
  • Cut & Paste Frosty’s Top Hat
  • Cut & Paste the Seasons
  • Clocks: minutes, telling time, and counting by 5’s
  • Which one’s biggest and other fun with sizes
  • How many snowman? Practice with counting, numbers, and oral addition/subtraction
  • Identifying upper & lower case F’s
  • Tactile letter F (finger trace, play dough mat, glue & sand/glitter/rice, etc.)
  • Cutting practice
  • Amazing Mazes (2 levels): Fine Motor Skills & Pre-writing practice
  • Rhyming
  • Beginning letter sounds: H,S, B,C
  • Colors
  • Add it up Dice Math: Addition 0-12
  • Letter S practice
  • Tracing color words
image
and
image
You can click on the Preschool Packs above or the links here to download
I’d love to hear from you! What are your favorite worksheets that I should make sure to include in the next packet? Any additional skills you’d like to see me incorporate? I love hearing that my Preschool packs are getting lots of use!! AND I appreciate how you link back here & acknowledge your source when you use my materials – thanks! Remember, these are for your personal use. Please do not sell or host my packs anywhere else. I am always happy to have you share my website with others, but please do not link to the download only link =-) 

NEW! To help you get ideas from each other I am adding a new feature!!  If you use any of my Preschool packs & blog about it, just shoot me an email at livinglifeintentionallyblog@gmail.com with your link & I will list you on the page laying out what’s in the pack (like this one). Sound good?
And as always, thanks for your comments!! They are always a source of encouragement.

image




0 comments:

Post a Comment