Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 6 December 2011

Info Post

Here is a Curious George Preschool pack I made for an upcoming week of fun!! There are lots of fun, educational goodies! 

curious george preschool pack

Part 1 includes:

  • Cut & Paste Yellow Hats according to the correct identifying words (on, under, above, beside)
  • Find all the M’s (circle or use bingo marker)
  • Curious George Roll & Graph (includes graph & die)
  • Which one is different?
  • Curious George colors, letter recognition & tracing words
  • Cut & Paste: which one is an animal/person
  • Tracer pages (pre-writing skills)
  • Letter C & G Play dough Mat or glue to make texture page

 

Curious George Pack A Image

 

curious george preschool packB

Part B helps children practice their letters as they match letters & build words using Scrabble tiles. Kids can either put the letters on top of the sized-just-right-for-Scrabble letters or on their own to make it more difficult.

curiosu george scrabble

Just click on the images above to download Part A & Part B. I would love to hear from you!! Are you planning on using this {FREE} Preschool Pack? Leave me a comment and let me know! Did you use it & blog about it? I’d love to see your post – leave me a comment! And as always, thanks for linking back to me when you use my ideas or materials! Knowing that others are enjoying & using my packs keeps me posting the ones I make for my kiddos =-)

 

Additional Resources:

0 comments:

Post a Comment