Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 19 January 2012

Info Post
Photobucket
Thanks everyone for linking up & sharing your creativity with the rest of us! I so enjoy seeing all your creative ideas every week.  Just click on any box below to see the entire featured post. 
If I featured you below, GRAB A BUTTON!! 
(If you’ve been featured more than once I will be emailing you the code for the special button below!)
Photobucket          how do i make a gif
 image  image
image  image
image  image 
image_thumb63_thumb
image  image
image_thumb5_thumb_thumb_thumb
image

Thank Goodness It’s Friday!

Come link up at T.G.I.F. Linky Party #13
I will personally visit each link and comment! I will pick a couple really fun ideas & the most visited from the links entered & feature them in the next Linky Party!
Photobucket       
General Guidelines:
  1. KID oriented: There are linkies for everything, but this party is focused on kid friendly crafts, projects, activities, printables, recipes, homeschooling, fieldtrips, etc.  Please limit your post to kid centered ideas. Please no giveaways, store links, or links to other link-ups I will delete links that do not fit our criteria – thanks!

  2. Include my button Grab the TGIF button above and put it in either your post or your sidebar. (This will help more people find the Linky Party and we will get even more great ideas!!)

  3. Join my blog! GFC, email, Facebook, or if you want to really make my day - all of them!! (If you leave me a comment I’d be happy to follow you back)

  4. Link to the actual post, not just your blog homepage. That way everyone can find your post more easily.

  5. Consider sharing this. The more link-ups we get – the more ideas & inspiration for everyone! So feel free to like it (which will share it on Facebook) or click on the sharing is caring below.

BEFORE you link up:   Visit & Comment on at least 3 other posts. We all love comments – so take a couple seconds & let someone know you are visiting from TGIF =-)  I will be featuring the most popular post next week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment