Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 25 January 2012

Info Post
tangled preschool pack blog imageAnybody else have a Tangled fan at their house? My daughter Minnie is a HUGE fan!!  So with her birthday this month I just had to have a Preschool pack for her with Rapunzel. (Even as I’m writing this post my daughter is hanging over my shoulder giggling excitedly at all the Rapunzel pictures!!)
Photo0449FourBySixPhoto0456FourBySixPhoto0450FourBySix
I think this may be my most robust Preschool Pack yet! There are 3 parts to download. There are learning activities for kids from 2.5 – 7 years old.  So what skills will yours kids work on in this {FREE} Tangled Preschool Pack?
  • Counting 1-10
  • Addition (2-12)
  • Counting 3 Ways (tally marks, numbers, number words)
  • Letter Recognition
  • Fine motor skills: cutting, pasting, holding a pencil
  • Pre-writing skills
  • Making Letters
  • Using a ruler
  • Creativity / Art
  • Patterns & Sequencing
  • Logic skills 
  • Colors
  • Shapes
  • Observation Skills
  • Tactile letter making
  • Comprehension Skills
  • Greater, Less Than & Equal To
  • Building Words
  • Graphing
  • Syllabus
  • Sizes: Which one is bigger?
  • Letter Sounds (beginning & end of word)
  • Vowel Recognition
  • Understanding Placement: 1st, 2nd & 3rd
  • Following Directions
image
and
in tangled pack2
and
in tangled preschool 3
Whew – I think I covered about every Preschool learning activity I could think of =-) You can click on the Preschool Packs above or the links here to download:

image Enchanted Homeschooling Mom

The Only thing PINK in a World Gone Blue

 

AND if you have a 3-7 year old and are looking for a {free} Tangled Pre-Primer Early Reader – I just happen to have one of those too =-) Click on the image below!

Tangled Bonus Readers Thumbnail2

 

I’d love to hear from you! What are your favorite worksheets that I should make sure to include in the next packet? Any additional skills you’d like to see me incorporate? I love hearing that my Preschool packs are getting lots of use!! AND I appreciate how you link back here & acknowledge your source when you use my materials – thanks! Remember, these are for your personal use. Please do not sell or host my packs anywhere else. I am always happy to have you share my website with others, but please do not link to the download only link =-)
And as always, thanks for your comments!! They are always a source of encouragement.

Looking for more Printables? See my PRINTABLES Page or any of these below:
       

0 comments:

Post a Comment