Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 7 October 2011

Info Post
As the number of printables I have continues to grow I wanted a way to organize them for you so you don’t have to look through every single post to find a particular printable/subject you are looking for. There is LOTS more coming! (So feel free to check back frequently! You can also subscribe to the blog & get updates delivered straight to your inbox!) I will put up more printables as I make them for my own kiddos! If you don’t see something you are looking for, shoot me an email and I’ll respond back to you!
 
As with all my printables, you are free to print any of the downloads; they are for your personal use. Please do not host my printables, sell them, or redistribute in any way. All materials are copyright protected; all rights reserved. If you have any questions, feel free to email me. You are welcome to link other back to my blog, but please do not link to the download only links. Thanks!
 
Happy browsing & downloading! I hope these bless you & your family!
 preschool
    image
 
 
 
Why do I offer my printables?  Aren’t they a lot of work to create? Well, YES they can be time consuming =-) The things I create, I create for my kids and they are worth every second I put into them! I fully believe Colossians 3:23 “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.”  I include them for free in my blog to bless you! I know being a Mom is hard work; there are a lot of demands on your time! If we all share our talents and abilities with each other we can help each other. Romans 12:5-8 “so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. We have different gifts, according to the grace given us. If a man’s gift is prophesying, let him use it in proportion to his faith. If it is serving, let him serve; if it is teaching, let him teach; if it is encouraging, let him encourage; if it is contributing to the needs of others, let him give generously; if it is leadership, let him govern diligently; if it is showing mercy, let him do it cheerfully.”
 
If you used something or liked something please take a moment to leave a comment. I love reading your comments & seeing who is benefiting from my hard work! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment