Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 20 October 2011

Info Post
Measuring Bugs FREE PRINTABLE from www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com

I am beginning to plan for our Insect week. In preparation I wanted to make a printable to help Goofy (6 ) and Minnie (3) understand & practice measuring with a ruler. So I created Measuring Lines of Bugs.  I included a page with an activity for the kids to understand the need for why we need standard measurement units.

Measuring Bugs FREE PRINTABLE from www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.comWhy do we need standard units of measurement? Concept & Activity Page

Practice measuring lines of bugs & writing numbers in the observation magnifying glass.

Measuring Bugs FREE PRINTABLE from www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.comMeasuring Lines of bugs4

Cut & Paste bugs into the jar with the correct number of inches from the measuring page.

Cut & Paste ActivityMeasuring Lines of bugs6

Ready to download this? Remember all downloads from my blog are for your personal use only. Please do not sell or host anywhere. Please feel free to share my blog with anyone you like – the more the merrier, but please do not link to the the download only (4Shared) link. Thanks! Click on any image above or here to download.

 

I love comments! If you see something you like or you have enjoyed using one of my printables or ideas, I’d love it if you’d take a couple seconds to leave a comment. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment