Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 31 October 2011

Info Post

October 2011 498

We made this yummy Bark a couple weeks ago. But as I realized how little of our ingredients we actually used, I kept thinking this would be GREAT to use up the leftover Halloween/Fall candy! So next year we will make it on or after Halloween to use up the rest of the candy corn & other misc. fall candies we have left. But don’t leave out the pretzels – in my opinion they are the BEST part!

October 2011 492

So on parchment or wax paper lined cookie sheet sprinkle the candy/pretzels you want to include in your bark. Meanwhile put Almond Bark in microwave & melt per package directions.

October 2011 493

Pour melted almond bark over candy. Here we have 1/2 the tray covered. I would go think on the melted bark or the pieces get too thick. I would use one package for 1 cookie sheet, but if you like it thick, you can use 2. I buy my almond bark after Christmas when it goes to 75-90% off! It doesn’t’ go bad and comes in handy throughout the next year!  When the bark cools/hardens break it up into pieces & enjoy! This would also be delicious with Christmas candy/candy canes/etc.

October 2011 496

I also wanted to share with you the brownies I made for the kids to eat today! The kids LOVE them. I is just a brownie, topped with a marshmallow, and decorated!

October 2011 669October 2011 674

0 comments:

Post a Comment