Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 2 November 2012

Info Post
Photobucket
A BIG thanks to everyone for linking up & sharing your creativity with the rest of us! I really do enjoy seeing all your creative ideas every week. Just click on any box below to see the entire featured post.
If I featured you below, GRAB A BUTTON!!
(If you’ve been featured more than once I will be emailing you the code for the special button below!)
Photobucket how do i make a gif
image  image
image  image
image  image
 
image_thumb63_thumb_thumb_thumb_thum[1]image
image_thumb5_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb[2]image

This week’s party will be 2 weeks long because next week I’ll be hosting . . .. .

7 days of giveaways button

So make sure to come back every day for 7 days of Giveaways!!! I am vey excited to share all these wonderful giveaways with you! Stay tuned for day # 7 – I am giving away an Amazon gift card to help you get started on your Christmas shopping =-)

 

Thanks for sharing your creativity with all of us! I look forward to browsing through all your amazing ideas! By linking up you give me permission to use a picture from your post to feature you. Pictures will only be used to feature you above and will always contain a link directly to your blog. On Nov 16th I will have twice the features =-)

Photobucket
image79_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thumb_thu[2] image72_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_thum[2]

 

Visit Our Sponsors:

0 comments:

Post a Comment