Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 28 February 2013

Info Post


If you’ve stuck around my blog for any amount of time you know that I work very hard at being intentional with my family.  I try to be intentional about their education, having fun, creating memories, and making sure they are eating healthily!  I know what they eat know will affect their health now and as an adult too!



If your family eats your veggies (as you should) I am sure you are no stranger to Green Giant™ veggies. They have lots of choices and combinations of flavors to make veggies more interesting for even picky eaters. We love the steam bags as they are quick and easy to microwave and have on the table in 5 minutes! Faster than fast food!



Check out some of the surprise talent Green Giant™  has found from people just like you!







Isn’t that cool?! There are some talented people out there!



Do you have any hidden talents?



Tell me in the comments – I’d love to hear about my talented readers! You can also show the Giant your talent on the Green Giant™  Facebook page.



Just this past week I learned that Green Giant™ has a hidden talent too– they make AWESOME potato chips! Surprised, right?

Febuary 2013 016 We were sent 2 different bags to sample.


  • The Green Giant™ Roasted Veggie Tortilla Chips – Zesty Cheddar Flavor are made with real vegetables, 17 grams of whole grain per serving (48g are recommended daily), and are naturally flavored.

  • The Green Giant™ Multigrain Sweet Potato Chips – Sea Salt Flavor are made with real sweet potatoes and made with 14 grams of whole grain. Plus, they contains 40 percent less fat than regular potato chips*!


They were both DELICIOUS!  I love that I can eat my veggies and have a delicious, satisfying crunchy snack at the same time! Plus, since they have so many nutritious whole grains in each serving, it is a snack I can feel good about.



I would happily get either of these Green Giant™ Chips, but our favorite were the Green Giant™ Multigrain Sweet Potato Chips. They had a wonderful grainy texture, with a nice crunch. The sweet potato flavor was subtle so they were just mildly sweet. Plus we love the sweet/salty contrast with the touch of seas salt. YUM!



But the real mark of a great product is that it is not only Mom approved, but kid approved too!

Febuary 2013 018Well, I can tell you that my kiddos loved  the chips. They are as delicious as they are nutritious!

Want to learn more about Green Giant’s Giant Surprise New Veggie Chips? Check out Green Giant's Facebook page or YouTube channel.



Thank you to The Green Giant™ for being a sponsor. Show the Giant your surprise talent at www.facebook.com/greengiant

0 comments:

Post a Comment