Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 11 September 2012

Info Post
image
To help Minnie practice counting I made these Number Wallcards & Flashcards.  They came out so cute I just had to share them with you!
image
There are 5” x 8” one-sided Wallcards for numbers 1-20. Each has the number, the word, and the correct number of lambs. I made the cards with a splash of color for interest, but with saving ink in mind =-)
image
The flashcards are a separate download as they are two-sided! Print on cardstock and/or laminate to have your child practice counting and checking their own work. The flashcards are the standard 3” x 5” size and coordinate with the wallcards.
 
Here are other {free} Wallcards & Flashcards I’ve made: I hope this blesses your family and can save you some time & money! If this resource was helpful, I’d love it if you took a moment to let me know =-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment