Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 12 September 2012

Info Post

mouse paint image
I love the book Mouse Paint! It is so simple, but does such a great job of not only introducing colors, but how to mix colors. This pack has been in my head a while… but I finally got a chance to put it together. I separated out the packs by what they cover so you can download the parts that you want. I think this pack is best suited for Tots & Preschoolers (2-5 years), but you be the judge for your own child.
Colors
Make & Color your own Mouse Paint Color Book, do a color puzzle, bingo marker color matching, and a great introduction to color mixing.
image
Shapes & Sizes
You will put together your own shape book, sort the mouse by size, and put the shapes in correct jar.
image
Writing / Fine Motor
This is probably more for the Preschool+ crowd. There are several pages of pre-writing practice, scissor practice, cutting & pasting, putting capital & lower case M’s in the correct jar, find the M’s, learn to make an M, and more.
image
Counting
Have fun playing together as you count mice into the cat’s jar, roll & graph the colored mice, do simple top/bottom puzzles, and put together your own Counting Mice book.
image
I am thrilled with the finished product. And I couldn’t have done it without the darling graphics: Cheesy Alphabet, Overall Mouse, and Mouse Colors by Scrappin Doodles. All the graphics were bought & used with permission.  (Please read my terms of use before using.)


 
You can download each pack individually by clicking on the images above or the entire {free} 40 page Mouse Paint Pack here.
And as always, I truly appreciate you taking the time to let me know this was useful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment