Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 19 September 2012

Info Post

image

Here is the indoor Bug Sensory Bin I created to go along with our Bug study & Minnie’s I is for Insect week in preschool. The main substance is black beans. I found fun bugs, magnifying glass, and rulers to add.

August 2012 159

I love these Fandex Family Field Guides! I stuck our Bug one in the box for the kids to try to identify our bugs. Even Mommy had fun identifying bugs with it!

August 2012 173

The main substance to the sensory box was black beans. It looked just like dirt but made a great sound when scooped!  Plus added a different tactile experience from our outdoor dirt bug box.

August 2012 156

Minnie really liked our ladybug themed bug collector. It had a built in magnifying glass that worked REALLY well! She stuck our Life Cycle Stage Ants to observe up close.  

image_thumb6

We have an outdoor bug sensory area too! We created our Outdoor Playscape this spring. It  has a garden filled with fun bugs! So the kids got to have buggy fun in & out!

April-2012-634_thumb1

 

I made the Bug Sensory Bin to go along with our Bugs Unit on:image_thumb13_thumb

And if you are looking for more Sensory ideas – check out my sensory page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment