Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 18 June 2012

Info Post

image

As I prepared for our long car trips I discovered File Folder Games! File Folder Games are activities that are contained in one folder. I put mine together using self-stick magnets & Velcro so they are totally self-contained and perfect for some educational fun in the car.  I color coded my folders for ease of use – all our Preschool folders are green.

Here are 8 favorite Preschool File Folder Games:

  • Ice Cream – {free} from Mr. Printable.com is a fun color matching game. The ice cream is matched by color and the popsicles are matched by reading the color word.

May 2012 379

  • Berry Patch - {free} from Kindergarten….Kindergarten practices matching upper/lower case letters

May 2012 380

  • Under Construction - {free} from Kindergarten….Kindergarten practices counting from 0-20

May 2012 381

  • Watermelon Picnic – {free} from Kindergarten….Kindergarten practices counting from 0-10

May 2012 382

  • Gumball Letters – ($1.00) from My File Folder Games helps kids match upper/lower case letters. I usually only use free stuff or make my own… but time was of the essence before vacation =-)

May 2012 384

  • Paint Brush Matching – {free} from Confessions of a Homeschooler will help your preschooler practice their colors. Note this book uses pockets – so no need for Velcro or magnets.

May 2012 385

  • Horse Numbers - ($1.00) from My File Folder Games helps kids count dots 0-10. I usually only use free stuff or make my own… but time was of the essence before vacation =-)

May 2012 377

  • Cookies - ($1.00) from My File Folder Games helps kids match upper/lower case letters. I usually only use free stuff or make my own… but time was of the essence before vacation =-)

May 2012 378

 

Want to make your own? Click on the links above to go directly to the source to download your favorite file folder game then use these supplies to make your own!

 

Here are my favorite K / 1st Grade File Folder Games.

Do you have a favorite Preschool File Folder Game I missed? I hope this helps others save time searching around for good file folder games! Please tell me about it in the comments section!



0 comments:

Post a Comment