Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 26 June 2012

Info Post

One last appeal from me to get you to vote for Living Life Intentionally in the Circle of Moms Top 25 Homeschooling Blogs!! Shouldn’t a blog that brings you all this be in the top 25?!!?

10 reasons to VOTE

Why should you bother taking the literally 5 seconds to vote?

  • It’ll make my day!!
  • If we get in the Top 25, Living Life Intentionally will be featured on Circle of Mom which has 338,000+ Facebook users alone. That is good because I can share free resources & ideas with more homeschooling/preschool families!! Plus the more readers of the blog the more giveaway opportunities I’ll have to share with YOU!!
  • I blog to share! I don’t charge for my packs/resources like so many people do. I want to help out other Homeschooling / Preschool families who want to have educational fun with their kids. Packs and creative units take a long time to prepare and I want others to be able to save time, energy, and money!! So voting is a nice, practical way you can show some “love” back =-)

Remember you can vote TODAY and TOMORROW only!!

And a HUGE thank you for all of you who have voted and will vote for me!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment