Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 10 October 2012

Info Post

I am looking for your success stories using Reading the Easy Way to help others better understand how FUN it is to learn to read the Easy Way =-) 

Reading the Easy Way

So for the next 2 weeks only – send me your success story, story about your favorite feature of the program, child’s quote, picture using the product, etc. to livinglifeintentionallyblog@gmail.com I will be quoting /using the information in the “About Reading the Easy Way Program” page.

 

And as a thank you for sharing your success with all of us I will email you a special 30% off coupon to use to purchase Reading the Easy Way 2 so you can continue reading the EASY way!

SNEAK PEAK:

Many of you have wrote asking about the release of Reading the Easy Way 2 as you are drawing closer to the end of Reading the Easy Way! I have it ready to roll out in a week or so! I have all new games, brand new readers with a new one each week, and some returning favorite activities (like the color by sight word!). Here is a preview below!

Reading the Easy Way Sample Image

 

Visit Our Sponsors:

0 comments:

Post a Comment