Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 30 January 2013

Info Post
image
I’m sure like me you’ve seen various amazing homemade playdoh recipes floating around the web. I LOVE homemade playdoh!! Which works out because my kids love playing with PLAYDOH =-) Last year I saw several people post on Chocolate Playdoh so this year we tried it out – it did not disappoint. What wonderful Valentine & sensory FUN!!
image
1) Add all ingredients to a medium-large saucepan (my kids loved the chocolaty smell!!)
February 2012 562February 2012 563
2) Over medium-high heat cool, stirring constantly, until it forms a soft ball in the middle of the pan. This takes about 5 minutes.
February 2012 569
3) Using your spatula scope out the playdoh on wax paper and allow to cool a couple minutes; it will be hot at this point.
February 2012 570
4) Knead the playdoh  a couple times to get the smooth, glossy playdoh look and enjoy! I thought it was great to have the playdoh still slightly warm!! My kids used empty chocolate boxes to put their ‘chocolates’ into. Goofy discovered that pressing them into the chocolate cavities and then dumping it over made a nice mold to get the actual chocolate shape.
February 2012 611February 2012 614
February 2012 625February 2012 630
image

more valentine's day posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment