Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 16 January 2013

Info Post
noah's ark

I was so thrilled when I found these super cute graphics to make this pack! I’ve wanted to do Bible preschool packs, but didn’t have images to make it happen. So HURRAY – here is my eagerly awaited {free} Noah’s Ark MEGA Pack! There are 50 pages of activities for kids 2-8 years old. I hope you have fun learning, playing, and instilling godly character in your kids!

image



The Noahs Ark graphics were purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles.


If you use this pack and blog about it email me and I will link up your post here (livinglifeintentionallyblog (at) gmail.com).




Looking for more {free} Preschool Printables? See my packs here.




Did you like this pack? I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment