Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 9 July 2012

Info Post

Nursery Rhymes Tot Series

So do I think Tots (2-3 years olds) need school?! NO! But I do think sometimes as parents we get busy and have lots of good intentions that never happen. I am doing this Nursery Rhyme Tot Series to be INTENTIONAL about playing with my own tot!

My plan is to share a Nursery Rhyme sheet weekly beginning in the fall. We will do several interactive activities, sing, etc. I plan to post on our Tot fun and share our activities with you too! I have in the works to make a Classic Stories Tot Series too =-)

{free} Nursery Rhymes Tot Series has 3 parts:

  • 11 Pages, each with a new Nursery Rhyme – Use this to read with your tot. I highly suggest laminating or putting in page protectors. You can also use Bingo markers and have Preschool/Kindergarten children find certain letters in the rhyme.

11 Nursery Rhyme Sheets

  • Nursery Rhyme Worksheets - There are worksheets to go along with each nursery rhyme in the pack. These are great for 4-6 year old children who want to participate too. There are activities to reinforce: making letters, shadow match, counting, which one is different, shapes, telling type, colors, math, follow directions, rhyming, and more.{FREE} Nursery Rhyme Worksheets

2) Nursery Rhyme Lapbook – I am so excited about this lapbook! It is an interactive, reusable, and FUN way to play with your tots! Kids can play with the Nursery Rhymes again and again reinforcing concepts such as colors, counting 1-12, shapes, sequence, and more.  {FREE} Nursery Rhyme Lapbook

Here are some close-up examples of what you will find in the lapbook. There are lots things to move & interact with! Take a look below:

{FREE} Nursery Rhyme Lapbook

Note: Clipart paid for & used with permission from Scrapbook Factory, free web images, and Scrappin Doodles Hey Diddle Diddle & This Little Pig packs.

Please feel free to print and use this for your own personal use. Please do not sell or host files anywhere else. You are welcome to link others to my website, but please do not share or link them to the download file directly. Thanks!

Ready to download?

 

I’d love it if you took a few seconds & left me a comment!!! I love knowing if my printables are helpful to other families. If you blog about any Nursery Rhyme activity please feel free to link up your post below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment