Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 24 July 2012

Info Post

image

With Minnie starting Preschool I wanted to really focus on the Alphabet with her. After all, isn’t knowing the alphabet the building blocks to everything!?!? So here are a couple free printables I wanted to share with you.

image

There is a  large 5” x 8” wallcard for every letter from A to Z. These are the perfect size to hang on your wall for your child to reference frequently.

Download Alphabet WALL Flashcards

 

image

I also made flashcard that are the standard 3” x 5”  for each letter. These are great to review in the car, putting in order, playing games (like find the letter or printing twice and playing go fish), and many more possibilities.

Download Alphabet Flashcard

The A to Z graphics were purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles.

Cassie over at 3 Dinosaurs has put together a HUGE number of Alphabet worksheets using the same graphics pack! So if you are looking for coordinating worksheets you’ll want to check that out!

Here are other {free} Wallcards & Flashcards I’ve made:
  • Alphabet
  • Shapes (coming soon)
  • Colors
  • Numbers (coming soon)
  • Our address (coming soon)

I hope this is helpful to you as begin the school year! And as always, I truly appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment and let me know if these are helpful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment