Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 13 March 2013

Info Post
I wanted to make sure you weren't scratching your head wondering who in the world 123 Homeschool 4 Me is!





Yesterday this blog changed names from Living Life Intentionally to 123 Homeschool 4 Me!



So why did we change? Several reasons. First I wanted the blog title to tell something about the blog and although I do post crafts, vacation tips, and parenting stuff the blog is mainly about homeschooling. Homeschooling Toddlers, Homeschooling Preschoolers, and Homeschooling K12 kids. Next it allowed me to become a .com which has website perks behind the scenes for me =) Plus isn’t it easier just to enter 123Homeschool4Me.com ?



What if I want to see an older post? No worries they are all still there. All the old pins and bookmarks you have will still work. The old blog and its content is just being redirected to the new www.123homeschool4me.com



What's Changing? Other than the name and look of the blog, nothing! The content is all going to stay the same and if everything continues going smoothly you wont have to do anything on your part to continue to follow along in social media either! Note: If you don't already follow along, take a moment to subscribe to {free}  email updates or follow along on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest - see right sidebar for buttons!



Questions or Thought? - If you still have questions, thoughts about the new title/look or concerns please feel free to leave me a comment below or email me at livinglifeintentionallyblog (at) gmail.com! Thanks for your understanding and patience!



 So glad to have you reading along!








0 comments:

Post a Comment