Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 13 February 2012

Info Post

dr. seuss inspired pack

In preparation for celebrating Dr. Seuss’ birthday on March 2nd I put together a {FREE} Dr. Seuss Inspired Preschool Learning pack back in 2012.  Unfortunately, the beautiful inspired by Dr. Seuss graphics I purchased have been pulled from circulation because the Dr. Seuss company is suing them. Ugh! Shouldn’t they be thrilled people love Dr. Seuss books so much they want to do educational activities based on them? Anyway, not wanting to get sued myself I have updated my pack. There are none of the original Scrapin Doodle Cat in Hat graphics or front covers of Dr. Seuss books.

 

You will still find 30 pages of printables for children ages 2-6 years. These pages are inspired by the books, but have different clipart. I would suggest picking up the Dr. Seuss book each activity is based on, read it together, and then complete the educational activity. Here is a sample of what’s included:

image

   

image

Additional Resources:

>>> Download Dr. Seuss Inspired Early Learning Pack here <<<

Enjoy!! If you have any questions or concerns please let me know livinglifeintentionallyblog (at) gmail (dot) com.  Feel free to share my blog with others, but please do not link them to the download only link. And as always, I love hearing your comments!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment